- Personal Information. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. You may voluntarily provide personal information about yourself in connection with your participation in Cobalt-sponsored surveys, your requests to receive newsletters or other communications from us, or your use of certain features of Cobalt websites or services.
- Using Your Personal Information.We use the personal information you provide to us in the following ways:
- To deliver the services you have requested, such as responding to information requests, delivering newsletters, or providing access to website features or services.
- For our internal purposes unrelated to any specific service we deliver to you, such as to help improve our website, better understand our customers’ needs or to develop new offerings in which you may be interested.
- To compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of our websites, products and services, which may include combining the personal information you provide with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- To share with our related companies or trusted third parties so that they may assist us with our use of the personal information as described above.
- To share with our related companies or trusted third parties so that they may market products or services to you.
- Using Other Information.We use the non-personal information we collect about you, such as cookie, pixel tag and server log data, in the following ways:
- To customize and improve your experience with our websites and services.
- To deliver interest-based advertising to you that is targeted to the interests we identify through your online activities.
- To compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of our websites, products and services.
- To share with our related companies or trusted third parties so that they may assist us with our use of the information, including providing us with audience segmentation and related information.
- To share with trusted third parties, such as advertising networks, for use in delivering interest-based advertising to you.
- Opting Out of Interest-Based Advertising. Cobalt supports the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, which means that you have options and choices about our collection and use of your data for online interest-based advertising. For more information about interest-based information tracking and to manage interest-based advertising categories, or op-out of all categories, from Cobalt, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please note that if you choose to opt out of having your information used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests, you will continue to see advertisements delivered by Cobalt, but these advertisements may not be as relevant to you.
- Security. We take appropriate measures to keep the personal information you disclose to us secure and to only release this information to third parties that share our commitment to privacy. However, we cannot guarantee there will not be a breach and we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties.
- Children. Cobalt products and services are solely for use by businesses. Therefore, we do not expect children under the age of 18 to provide us with any personally identifiable information.
- Contacting Us. Cobalt welcomes your comments or questions regarding this Privacy Statement or your dealings with this website; please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Information for California Residents. Residents of the State of California may now ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the past year. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Cobalt pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address:
ADP Dealer Services Inc.
Attn: California Privacy Administrator
605 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98104
For all requests, you must put the phrase “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request and include the name of the website through which you provided the personal information, your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests other than through the designated email or mail addresses and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
- Information for Non-US Visitors. If you are visiting from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.