You can’t quite feel the Puget Sound ocean spray on your skin, but the dazzling blue views from Cobalt HQ are about as close as you can get. At almost any time, you can see the Olympics and Cascades mountain ranges, watch the Great Wheel rotate on Seattle’s waterfront, or hear the roar of sports fans from CenturyLink Field and Safeco Field.
Cobalt’s headquarters at 605 Union Station was carefully selected for myriad convenient transportation options, a thousand eateries right outside your door, and a state-of-the-art fitness center on the ground level.
- Weekly Cheer Thirty where the company mingles together for conversation and appetizers
- Free Bagel Fridays
- Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party
- Halloween Costume Contests
- Annual Cobalt golf tournament
- Outings to Gameworks, Mariners Games, Teatro Zinzanni and much more