Cobalt’s dealer websites provide unmatched flexibility, control and results. With a wide variety of professional designs, you get a website that clearly communicates your brand and value proposition and stands out from your competition. A powerful and growing widget library makes it easy to add functionality and drive consumer engagement.
Our website platform is fully compatible with mobile devices and tablets, allowing you to design your site or create new landing pages in minutes from nearly any web-enabled device.
Managing your website is easy with Dealer Command Center which brings together all of the essential tools you need into one powerful, yet easy-to-use platform.
- Inventory Specials Swiftly and efficiently update specials without starting from scratch.
- Insightful Analytics The most powerful analytics tool in the industry gives real insight into your customers, vehicles, and website traffic – without needing an analyst to understand it!
- Large Widget Library Easily add engaging functionality to your website using our widget library. No HTML editing and no Coding.
- Search Engine Optimization We make sure consumers find your site by building it from the ground up with SEO essentials.
ReMarketing allows you to stay in front of shoppers who land on your website.
Our Mobile websites offer an optimized experience for on-the-go shoppers. This is critical because mobile users are typically very low funnel – consumers who want to connect with the dealer, quickly. These consumers are on the way to the dealer, need to make a service appointment, or they may be standing on the lot wanting to see pricing and incentives on a particular car.
Therefore, mobile websites are not meant to be mobile-optimized versions of your desktop site. They are conversion machines, and need to be finely tuned. Don’t weigh them down with things that will distract or worse, keep the consumer from finding what they need.
- One click call option
- Automatic mobile detection for instantly optimized experiences
- Inventory details, pricing, and specials automatically configured
- Touch screen for minimal typing
- Inventory is just a few touches away